I’ve got a HANGOVER….. well the song is all fun but the situation is so not. Boozed all night and feeling a bit dizzy, then my dear its last night’s hangover. Well you had all the fun last night but if this hangover is killing you then here are some simple home remedies that will woke you up from a hangover dungeons. A hangover can totally spoil your day and severe headache can make it ridiculously hard so, pen down these remedies and keep them handy whenever and wherever you need. Home Remedies to Cure Hangover 1. Drink, Drink & Drink. Hey! We Don’t Mean Alcohol: Increase your intake of water content in the form of vegetable and fruit juices as it will helps in replenishing water in your body and detox it.
2. No Caffeine: We know that lots of people suggest you to take a strong cup of coffee if there is hangover but we’ll recommend you to stay away from that as it dehydrates your body.
3. Vitamin C: Orange juice is really good to cure hangover.
4. Don’t Starve: You don’t feel like eating in a hangover situation but this will only increase your problem. You should eat something which is high on minerals and protein content like: tinned tuna, a glass of milk or may be eggs.
5. Workout the Curd: As we told you that drinking leads to dehydration and that further results to dryness in your body; here curd play its role. Chilled curd is a fabulous remedy to cure hangover. WHAT?? We are being filmy but people this really work, so try it out.
6. Take a Bath: Taking a shower can be another option to bite the dizziness caused due to unmanageable drinks.
7. Antidote: Have a glass of bloody marry with tomato or carrot based juice. Tomatoes and carrots have essential minerals and can help you replenish and rejuvenate. Word of Caution!! If you had vodka or gin last night then don’t go for this remedy.
8. Med to Rescue: Alka-Seltzer is a fizzy medicine that you can dissolve in water and gulp it to feel better. Due to the presence of sodium bicarbonate, commonly known as baking soda it relaxes your uneasy belly instantly.
9. Thyme Syrup: Take few leaves of thyme, boil it with water. Cool down the water and store it. Keep sipping the water till you feel good.
10. Lemony Lime: Lemon is the most commonly used remedy in hangover, so drinking lemonade is also an option if last night hangover is coming in your way.
11. Sleep Tight: Having a good night/day sleep is very important as it relaxes you. If your hangover includes body or head ache then sleep can solve your problem.
12. Sports Drinks: Sports drinks like: Gatorade is another option to bring energy back in your body.
13. Hangover Food: According to food pundits, Eastern European Cuisine is known for curing hangover, so if nothing works out for you, go for this.
WAYS to keep hangover AWAY…..
> Drinking empty stomach can leads you toward severe hangover and the consequences can be vomiting, headache, unconsciousness and body ache.
> Mixing drinks is a bad idea if you don’t want to be in the fuss of hangover.
> Hold your drink and that means no bottoms up or no series of shots.
> Keep drinking water or any other drink (non-alcoholic and non-fizzy) in between your booze.
> Eating while drinking is good and salads are the best and safest option. These are some basic things that can keep you miles away from hangover and even after partying hard last night you can woke up all fresh.
So, now you know the quick fix tips that can help you and your friends if there is any hangover alert. Well after all this gyan we want to say that partying is fun, so go and hit some of the best party destination in your city only at Timescity.com and get grooving.