-By Rashmi Uday Singh
Let's boogie the night away and knock down an Electric Lemonade while DJ Willis brings the house down everyday (11pm to 1am; except Sundays). They have everything right from cigars, a well-stocked bar, cocktails (Caipiroska, Tom Collins, Bloody Mary) and mocktails (Banana Berry, Tropicano Oasis, Summer Cyclist). Spin rich interiors, deep-pile carpets, leather-upholstered chairs with a rich dark polish, a sumptuous fabric and mirror paneling, a flashy mural and a dance floor to complete the decor. A good Ã la carte menu with a hearty mix of Mexican, Italian, sandwiches, pizzas and pastas and even the good ol' British Fish 'n' Chips. Platters (Veg, Non-veg and Seafood Rs. 500 onwards) too. Sizzlers are the speciality here... Kung Pao Chicken, Jack Daniel's Double Barrel Chicken and Steak Combo, Prawn Shashlik, Flaming Veggies with dumplings and Crisp Rolls. This place is over the top but in a good way.rnP.S. South mumbaikars, please note, this Firangi Paani is not even remotely related to Frangipani, though both are hugely popular in their own way.
Review posted more than a year ago
I have been to this place couple of times and to be clear its only worth going sometimes. This place will empty your pockets.
A quick look at the pros and cons of visiting this place.
- the food quality is great
- Very good ambiance, full on retro vibes and British culture feel
- Music is average
- Good place to hangout with friends if u are meetin gafter a long time. Nice and spacious
- Dance floor is quite far from the seating which is good if u r not a dancer.
- variety of drinks and food.
- Too expensive
- Not so great service. Probably the waiters are busy watching girls out there.
- big place with less waiters.
- Crowd (at least when i visited) was too old to dance. I can't see old people dancing on off beat music.
- On an average the crowd is not just young so they play some sad music a lot of times.
- Music is too loud
Lastly, i would again stress on the cost for a night out. Too much, one small teachers cost, Rs.600. Advisable if u are few of them. With great ambiance comes great cost. So bare with it. But good to go once.
With Timescity mobile app, you can select any of the listed places, read reviews, look up their addresses, get directions, call them and share the contact details with friends. Download now!